Custom Order Lamb - Half / Whole
- A deposit of $100 is required to order a Half Lamb
- A deposit of $200 is required to order a Whole Lamb
- From the day you place your order the average wait until delivery is currently 2-3 months.
- Note: For April 2020 orders we plan to make deliveries by the end of month.
- The following fees will apply and must be paid before your order can be picked up from the processor.
- $125 processing fee
- $8.50 per pound, based on the hanging weight
- The customer must provide the butcher with any instructions indicating how they want the meat processed (what cuts, curing, smoking, etc).
- Customer will be notified by the processor when the meat order is complete and ready for pick up. At that time the customer will pick up the order directly from the processor and pay the processors fees as described above.
Note: Lamb has increased in cost nationwide due to the fire losses in Australia.
Customer will be notified when the meat order is complete and ready for pick up. At that time the customer will pick up the order directly from the processor.
All meat is double wrapped, labeled, and fresh flash frozen for long term freezer storage. Special wrapping can be requested. Plastic bags known commonly as “chubs” may be used at times for ground meats. USDA Processing must be requested if purchaser plans to re-sale the meat.